Human Resources is located in the Thorburn Education Center. Human Resources develops and supports programs that enable Ingham ISD to be an exciting, dynamic organization that people seek to join.
Our Team ...
- Manages hiring, selection and onboarding
- Facilitates culture work
- Oversees contract administration and compliance
- Ensures compliance with employment and labor laws
- Verifies and processes employee certification and/or licensure and REP reporting
- Provides professional development assistance and support
- Assists with the appraisal process
- Manages retirements and terminations
- Manages the Ingham ISD service area substitute teaching contract
- Coordinates applicant tracking system for participating districts
- Manages payroll
- Supports staff with benefit needs and implementation of benefit options
Notice of Non-discrimination
It is the policy of Ingham Intermediate School District not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender/sex, age, disability, height, weight, marital status, or lack of English language skills.
The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policies:
Assistant Superintendent, Human Resources and Organizational Development
2630 West Howell Road, Mason, MI 48854. 517.244.1289