Data, Systems & Analysis
Our team supports data collection and analytics tools to enhance teaching and learning in our local districts and academies. We also support our constituents' student information systems. In addition, our team develops custom solutions for data gathering and reporting according to stakeholder needs.
We train district teams across our service area to utilize data for district improvement planning and support of the Multi-Tiered System of Supports (MTSS) framework. This often includes reviewing research literature to inform best practices. Our team further supports research and innovation by designing studies, collecting data, analyzing data and presenting findings.
Reach out to us through the help desk if you need help with...
- Access to data or custom reporting solutions
- Analyzing your data to make it actionable
- Moving data from one system to another
- Implementing solutions in the classroom
- Training stakeholders to use data collection or analysis tools
- Planning, implementing, and managing assessment systems
- Investigating hard-to-solve teaching and learning challenges