Ingham Student Art Exhibit
2022 Ingham Student Art Exhibit
The Ingham Student Art Exhibit is a celebration of excellence in the visual arts and is hosted by Lansing Art Gallery & Education Center, Ingham Intermediate School District (ISD) and the Michigan Education Leadership Group (MELG). The competition is open to all K-12 students and those 18+ who participate in the Young Adult SE Program within the Ingham Intermediate School District service area.
ELIGIBILITY AND GUIDELINES
- Schools within the Ingham ISD’s service were eligible to apply.
- Students in K-12 and those 18+ who participated in the Young Adult SE Program within the Ingham Intermediate School District service area were eligible to participate.
- One submission per student was allowed with no more than 20 entries per individual school.
- Artwork must have been created during the 2021-22 academic school year.
- All work must be two dimensional, suitable for framing, and may not exceed 18” in either direction.
- School-appropriate subjects are accepted (i.e., no images of weapons, drugs, gang symbols, alcohol, smoking, racial or gender slurs, etc.).
JURY PROCESS AND EXHIBITIONS
From eligible entries, a qualified juror selected up to 50 works of art to be professionally framed by Wheaton's Framing and Art Gallery. Framed artwork is exhibited for one year in a partner facility. The partner facilitates include the lobbies of the Ingham ISD in Mason, the MELG on the westside of Lansing and the Lansing Art Gallery & Education Center's Student Gallery in Downtown Lansing.
For more information regarding the Ingham Student Art Exhibit, please contact Michelle Carlson, Education Director, Lansing Art Gallery and Education Center.
2022 Ingham Student Art Exhibition
The selected artwork is on exhibition at Lansing Art Gallery & Education Center, Ingham ISD’s Thorburn Education Center and at the MELG.
We are proud of all students taking part in this annual event and hope you will take a moment to view the current artwork on display.