The Wilson Talent Center (WTC) currently offers 18 program options for high school juniors and seniors. Students attend WTC for half of a day and spend the other half at their local district. Students have the opportunity to earn high school credit (three credits per year), articulated and/or direct college credit as well as numerous state and national certifications. Programs are either one year or two. We also have many students who choose a one-year program their junior year and take another one-year program their senior year.
We offer programs in 12 different career clusters including:
- Agriculture, Food & Natural Resources (BioScience Careers)
- Architecture & Construction (Construction Technology)
- Arts, A/V Technology & Communications (New Media)
- Finance (Business & Risk Management)
- Health Science (Health Foundations, Medical Assistant, CA-Patient Care Technician & Sports Medicine & Rehabilitation)
- Hospitality & Tourism (Culinary Arts)
- Human Services (Career Start & Cosmetology)
- Information Technology (Cybersecurity & Digital Forensics and Programming & Mobile Applications
- Law, Public Safety, Corrections & Security (Criminal Justice)
- Manufacturing (Precision Machining and Welding Technology)
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics (Engineering Technologies)
- Transportation, Distribution & Logistics (Automotive Technology)
We encourage families to visit the WTC during our annual Open House, held in early December or our Year-End Student Showcase, held in May each year for more information.