In the fall of 2014, the Capital Area Career Center (now the Wilson Talent Center) established a Wall-of-Fame program to recognize the accomplishments of our past graduates. Many of our former students have gone on to some incredible careers as business owners, doctors or nurses, sales managers, salon owners and training coordinators just to name a few. We feel it is important for our students to see their accomplishments and how their time at the Center played a role in their career path.
For an alumni to be eligible, they must meet the following requirements:
- Be a minimum of 5-10 years out of high school
- Successfully completed their CACC/WTC program
- Still be in a field related to their program of study while at the CACC/WTC
- Shown career growth/advancement
- Have given back to their industry/community
Self nominations are encouraged! For an alumni to be eligible, they need to complete the Wall-of-Fame Nomination Form. Award recipients will be notified in late January of each year and a dinner is held in mid-March.
2022 Award Recipients
- Joseph Hoesl, Pipe Shop Manager, Limbach Company
- Kyle Jenkins, Master Plumber, The Meridian Company
- Mike Lilly, Executive Director of Information Technology Services, Ingham ISD
- Mallory Weil, Morning Show Producer, Fox 59 in Indianapolis
2019 Award Recipients
- Caleb Eaton, Lead A Technician, Transdev International
- Calvin Emmer, Private Chef, College Fresh
- Matthew Jean, Supervisor of Tooling/Forge, Tecomet, Inc.
- Scott Poe, Welding Instructor, Lansing Community College