Welcome to Wilson Talent Center's Job Board! This board is an opportunity for employers to share open positions with Wilson Talent Center students and/or graduates who are seeking employment.
Have a position you would like to post? Complete the Employer Registration form. You will be provided with log-in credentials to begin posting your jobs. We ask that once you have filled the position that you remove the posting.
Browse the positions available by category below and check back often as new positions are added regularly.
GREAT OPPORTUNITY! Join Sparrow Health System and improve the health of the people in our communities by providing quality, compassionate care to everyone, every time. We are currently seeking experienced, caring, and compassionate Medical Assistants to support our offices.
Responsible for the efficient and effective processing of patients through the clerical and clinical areas of the practice/clinic. Under the general direction of the physician or advanced practice provider, provides high-quality, compassionate patient care.
Sparrow Invests in You: At Sparrow, we believe Caregivers are our most valued asset and investing in our Caregivers by offering highly competitive benefits is what distinguishes us as an employer of choice. Our comprehensive benefit options allow you to choose plans and coverage that fit your needs.
Medical Health, Dental and Vision: Sparrow offers a variety of health, dental and vision options providing different levels of coverage, including PPO, HSA, and HMO health options and comprehensive dental and vision choices. Though Caregiver cost sharing is minimal, Sparrow offers additional savings to eligible Caregivers to reduce health premiums.
Income Protection Plans: We recognize the value and peace of mind income protection plans provide our Caregivers and their families. At Sparrow, most benefit-eligible Caregivers receive short-term and long-term disability benefits and basic life insurance at no cost, plus options to purchase additional coverage for yourself or your dependents.
Retirement Savings Plan: Sparrow provides a generous 401(k) savings plan with immediate enrollment upon hire and access to diverse fund options. An automatic deferral of 6% of pay will be deducted from each paycheck as soon as administratively possible following a 60-day opt-out period. Matching employer contributions and an annual lump sum contribution after meeting service requirements assists Caregivers in achieving their retirement savings goal.
Time-Off Benefits: The value of work-life balance is inherent in Sparrow's culture. Time-off accrual begins immediately for all benefit eligible Caregivers and time-off earned is varied based on your job class. Sparrow recognizes six major holidays. Generous leave of absence programs are additional sources of monetary benefits for eligible Caregivers.
Flexible Spending Accounts: To assist you in maximizing your earnings and reducing taxable income, we offer options for contributing to health care and dependent care spending accounts to pay for qualified medical and childcare expenses.
Voluntary Benefits: Sparrow offers Caregivers paid, optional benefits that provide additional financial protection with premiums paid through payroll deduction for benefit-eligible Caregivers. Because the plans are voluntary, you can customize your coverage by choosing from a range of plans that offer a combination of benefits and features that meet your personal and family insurance needs. These plans include Accident, Critical Illness, and Hospital Indemnity insurance.
Tuition Assistance: We value service longevity and provide eligible Caregivers a tuition assistance program to promote learning and achievement of educational and career goals. Additional reimbursement is available for registered nurses to obtain a BSN, as well as on-site education classes and training.
Additional Benefits: In addition to our core benefits, we offer other benefits you may not expect, but that enhance your career and add value to your personal life such as:
- Fitness Centers
- Employee Assistance Program
- Medical and Pharmacy Discounts
- Vision and Hearing Aid Discounts
- Direct Deposit and e-Pay
- Discounted Michigan Athletic Club membership
- Mentoring Program
- As the region's largest health system, Sparrow is committed to offering competitive, cost-effective benefits that recruit and retain a workforce dedicated to our mission, vision, and values.
Sparrow Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Essential Duties: This job description is intended to cover the minimum essential duties assigned on a regular basis. Caregivers may be asked to perform additional duties as assigned by their leader. Leadership has the right to alter or modify the duties of the position.
- Prepares patient for examination. Obtains vital signs and chief complaint. Appropriately documents information obtained.
- Performs laboratory and diagnostic testing.
- Answers, screens and triages telephone calls. Takes accurate messages and distributes to the appropriate personnel within the guidelines of the practice.
- Schedules tests and referral appointments for patients.
- Administers oral and injectable medication. Phones prescriptions to pharmacies.
- Engages and helps promote patient/family teaching as appropriate; and provides an educational environment for patients and patient families.
- Works gaps in care registries to help improve the quality of care.
- Maintains all logs and required checks (i.e., refrigerator temps, medications, oxygen, etc.)
- Maintains practice standards by participating in in-services, committees, etc. May assist in developing and implementing quality control and practice policies.
- Inventories, orders and restocks areas as necessary.
- Maintains and cleans equipment and environmental safety as required.
- Ability to provide clerical services and clinical services as required to maintain an effective practice flow. Cross trained to work both clerically and clinically.
- Must be 18
- MA Certification preferred
- Specialty clinics may require six months specialty experience • Relevant clinical experience within the past 5 years; if no clinical experience, completion of medical assistant program in past two years. • Previous work experience in medical office setting preferred • Experience with an EMR preferred
- High school diploma or GED • Completion of an accredited medical assistant program, including an externship OR a minimum of 5 years of Sparrow medical assistant experience in a clinical capacity
Specialized Knowledge and Skills
- Ability to provide care for patients, which is age specific to their physical and safety needs, psychosocial concerns and educational level. • Necessary visual and auditory acuity required to monitor patient's condition and operate department equipment • Demonstrates a positive team attitude and has interpersonal skills to effectively and appropriately communicate with clients, their families, providers and co-workers. • Ability to work in an EMR environment
Here at Sundance Chevrolet, we are the region's best dealership, serving the areas of Lansing, Grand Rapids and Holt, Michigan customers. Our team enjoys training programs, a fantastic culture and opportunities for advancement, which are company-wide focuses to help you grow personally and professionally. We're interested in helping your career and adding to your resume because we know that happy employees lead to happier customers!
Sundance Chevrolet Has immediate openings for experienced Automotive Service Technicians.
GM experience preferred
Introducing Four-day work week!!!!!!
Voluntary Saturdays with shift Premium
Competitive wages and an abundance of hours
- Highly productive shop
- ASE and state inspection certification reimbursement and all training expenses paid to advance your career
- Continued education, manufacturer hands-on and web-based training
- Clean and professional work environment
- Highly Competitive wages.
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision plan
- 401(K) Plan
- Paid Training
- Vacation Days
- Holiday Pay
- Great Culture & Team Environment
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership policies and procedures.
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers are well-informed of any additional services needed.
- Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
- Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications. Qualifications
Apply online or in person
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
- GM experience preferred
- Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications. Qualifications
- Broad knowledge of new vehicle technologies
- Ambitious, hardworking presence in a team environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic computer skills
- Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality
- Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
- Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
- Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record