HSDCI Counselor Informational Sessions
Join Lansing Community College and High School Diploma Completion Initiative staff for online informational sessions and help students discover a second chance for success!
February 18, 2021
9am and 4 pm
- Referral process
- Application process
- Support the HSDCI provides students
- HSDCI program schedule
- Necessary materials
- College credit conversion formula to high school credit
- Exit/Graduation process
- Students must between the ages of 16 and 19
- Students must be enrolled or be able to re-enroll in a participating Ingham or Eaton County high school.
- Students must have completed at least 1/2 of the required high school credits needed to graduate from the host high school
Benefits for Students
- Complete their goal of earning a high school diploma
- No cost to students or families – all books, materials and tuition provided
- Get a solid start on college
To register to attend an online informational meeting, please call 517.483.9713 or email HSDCI.