Birth - Age 3 Reading
What Questions Should I Be Asking My Child’s Caregivers?
QUESTIONS TO HELP YOU GET STARTED
- When can I start introducing books to my baby?
- What is my baby able to do well? What are some struggles?
- How can I help my child with language?
- What can I do at home to help my baby form the beginning skills in reading?
- How should I communicate with you?
QUESTIONS TO ASK IF YOUR CHILD'S SKILLS ARE NOT PROGRESSING
- Where in development should my baby be at?
- What can I do at home to help encourage my child's language development?
- What kind of services are there?
- What are the next steps?