These resources are intended to help educators follow the requirements and recommendations outlined in Governor Whitmer's Return to School Roadmap.
Resources for Classroom educators
Resources for district leaders
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - Interim Guidance for Administrators of US K-12 Schools and Child Care Programs
- Communication Guidance: What to Communicate Now, Before School Starts, and Once in Session
- Michigan Department of Health and Human Services
- MI Safe Schools: Michigan's 2020-21Return to School Roadmap
- MI Safe Start Plan
- Michigan State University - Reopening Schools During the COVID-19 Pandemic An Overview of Guidance for School Districts
- ReLaunch Greater Lansing Plan
- Conversation with Ingham County Health Department - August 6, 2020
(presentation begins at 2:02:00)
Common Templates for District leaders
Local districts can make a copy of these common templates and use them to share implementation plans with staff and families.