Human Resources is located in the Thorburn Education Center. Human Resources develops and supports programs that enable Ingham ISD to be an exciting, dynamic organization that people seek to join.
Human Resources serves in the...
- recruitment of qualified individuals;
- training, development and education to advance individual success and increase overall value to the organization;
- development and maintenance of healthy relationships between individuals and between units;
- advancement of a safe and healthful working environment;
- recognition, effective communication and delivery of continual feedback;
- resources for administering laws, collective bargaining agreements, policies and procedures.
Notice of Non-discrimination
It is the policy of Ingham Intermediate School District not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender/sex, age, disability, height, weight, marital status, or lack of English language skills.
The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policies:
Assistant Superintendent, Human Resources and Organizational Development
2630 West Howell Road, Mason, MI 48854. 517.244.1289