The PRC team provides communication services to one regional education agency and one local district. The services provided to these organizations are very different, but we have tailored our support to meet their specific needs. Types of communication services available include support with the media, crisis management, social media, website, advertising, writing and graphic design to reach both internal and external audiences.
An important part of any organization’s identity is its brand. What others think, feel and see when people mention a public school, is what defines our brand. It is critical to have a unified look to materials, presentations, spreadsheets, advertising and media outreach, so we are recognized for our work. Equally as important is consistent and timely communication with key stakeholders. Communication and branding efforts take time and need planning. If you would like more information about what services we can provide tailored to fit your needs, please call us. We are happy to support the great work happening in our public schools.
Public Relations and Communications serves internal and external constituents by...
- providing professional communication, public relations and marketing expertise to staff and constituents.
- establishing and maintaining quality control content and visual standards for Ingham ISD in both the electronic and print media.
- building and fostering collaborative relationships with Ingham ISD departments, constituents and stakeholders to further pre-K-12 education in the region.
- serving as district liaison with the news media and formulating strategies to work proactively with the media.
- developing and implementing student outreach efforts to raise awareness of educational choices offered through Ingham ISD.
- identifying opportunities to support organizational and constituent initiatives and develop appropriate programs of action to advance these efforts.