All students will achieve their greatest potential in a climate where there are high expectations.
Heartwood will provide a safe, educational environment and culture that will lead to excellence in all endeavors and outcomes.
- All students should be given the opportunity to learn and succeed.
- The goal for each student is to reach his/her potential.
- All individuals have value, worth, and the right to be treated with respect and dignity.
- All individuals have the right to privacy, their opinion, and personal safety.
- All students have the right to have their individual needs addressed.
- All students have the right to have options.
- All students should have learning opportunities in a least-restrictive environment.
- Students learn in different ways and at different rates.
- All staff can create conditions for learning.
- Families, staff and the community work as a team to prepare students for success in the global community.
- The mission and vision are responsibilities we all share.
- We strive for greatness!
625 Hagadorn Road
Mason, MI 48854
Full Day 8:30am - 2:45pm
Half Day 8:30am - 11:50am