The School Based Services Administrative Outreach Program offers partial reimbursement for the cost of administrative activities that support efforts to identify and enroll potentially eligible persons into Medicaid and that are in support of the state Medicaid plan.
These activities fall into several categories:
- Medicaid Outreach
- Facilitating Medicaid Eligibility determinations
- Health-related Referral Activities
- Medical Service Program Planning, Policy Development, and Interagency Coordination
- Programmatic Monitoring and Coordination of Medical Services
- Transportation and Translation Services