Human Resources serves in the...
- recruitment of qualified individuals;
- training, development and education to advance individual success and increase overall value to the organization;
- development and maintenance of healthy relationships between individuals and between units;
- advancement of a safe and healthful working environment;
- recognition, effective communication and delivery of continual feedback;
- resources for administering laws, collective bargaining agreements, policies and procedures.
Notice of Non-discrimination
It is the policy of Ingham Intermediate School District not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender/sex, age, disability, height, weight, marital status, or lack of English language skills.
The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policies:
Director of Human Resources
2630 West Howell Road, Mason, MI 48854. 517.676.1051