Michigan Society of Histotechnology (MSH)
The purposes for which the corporation is organized are as follows:
- To provide an organized group to unite the Histotechnologists in the State of Michigan;
- To elevate the standards, knowledge and performance of Histotechnology;
- To provide educational programs for professional growth;
- To provide informational publications pertaining to Histotechnology;
- To provide a quality control service to our members;
- In general, to acquire, preserve, coordinate and disseminate information on Histotechnology and related fields;
- The corporation has no power to carry on propaganda or take part in a political campaign, but will initiate and support state legislation which will affect and elevate the status of the histotechnologist.
- To be a constituent society of the National Society for Histotechnology, herein after referred to as NSH.