Student organizations provide leadership training, competition opportunities, and access to information, resources, and professionals in your chosen career area. Many CACC students compete at state and national levels, receiving awards, supplies, and scholarships. Check with the program web page to find out what clubs are available in the program that interests you.
DURING THE 2012-2013 SCHOOL YEAR:
- 209 students were members of 1 or more student organization
- 121 students participated in regional competitions
- 71 students advanced to compete at the State level
- 39 students placed in the top 10 at State competition
- 11 students qualified and competed at the National level
- 42 students were members of the National Technical Honor Society
- 6 students from the CAD & Design program participated in the Rube Goldberg Competition and came in 6th place in the region
- 5 Welding students participated in the Ferris State Welding Competition
- 7 Culinary students participated in the ProStart competition, all placing in the top 4.
- 5 Culinary students participated in the FCCLA national competition taking gold, silver and bronze rankings