Do you like to build with your hands? Come to the Construction Program! During the first year, students will work and develop skills in a number of related construction trades (carpentry, plumbing, electrical, drywall and painting).
During the second year, students will enhance those skills on special projects.
This course is open to juniors and seniors.
Download the Program Brochure
View the Class Syllabus
Best thing about Construction Technology
- We get to actually build something
- It’s hands on and makes sense
- The teachers are a great help
- I get to do something I can be proud of
- We get to work outside, not in a class
- We get treated like real workers
Construction Technology Possible Career Fields
- Drywall installer
From journeyman, an individual can go on to foreman, superintendent, inspector or owner.