Fresh & Furious Food Truck
Book the Fresh & Furious Food Truck for your next event or check our public services calendar to see the locations they will visit in the upcoming weeks. The Food Truck will serve food every Tuesday and Thursday from 11:00 am - 1:00 pm beginning Tues, March 8, through June 2, 2016 in front of The Capital Area Career Center.
Food Truck Restrictions:
- $100 non-refundable booking fee.
- Sales must meet $500 minimum for any event. If not, booking agency is responsible for the difference.
- Guests interested in booking will complete the Catering/Truck Agreement. Guests must book 30 days in advance and cancellations must occur 14 days prior to the event date to avoid additional fees.
- The menu can be altered to meet the guest's request, based on the categories noted on the Catering/Truck Agreement form.
- A maximum of 9 items will be available on the truck at any given time.
- The food truck will only travel to events within a one hour drive of the Capital Area Career Center. Exceptions will be made on a case-by-case basis.
- Only Visa, Mastercard, Discover and checks will be accepted for payment. Cash/change will not be accepted.
- The black-out months for the truck are December, January and February. No events will be booked during this period due to weather.
- If weather does not permit the truck to come to the event, catering orders may still be delivered if roads are deemed safe for travel, just not through the use of the food truck.
Let the Culinary Arts & Hospitality program cater your next event. Whether you are looking for snacks for a meeting, lunch for 50 or food for a cocktail party, they can handle it all! Take a look at the menu below, then either call or email to place an order or ask questions. This service is available to community individuals, businesses and organizations.
Contact Phone: 517-244-1344 (3 days or more notification requested)
Email order form to: firstname.lastname@example.org