Capital Area Career Center Wall-of-Fame
Each year the CACC acknowledges the achievements of its past graduates. If you would like to be considered for this honor and featured on our Wall-of-Fame, please complete the Nomination Form.
The criteria to be considered is as follows:
- Individual would need to complete a CACC Wall of Fame Nomination Form.
- Individual needs to have attended the CACC for at least one year (as a junior or senior).
- Individual needs to have successfully completed their program at the CACC.
- Individual needs to be a minimum of 5 years removed from their time at the CACC.
- Individual should still be in a related field to their choice of study while at the CACC.
- Individual has made significant contributions in their field of study.
- Individual needs to agree to have their name/photo used not only on the Wall-of-Fame itself, but in any press materials supporting the event.
- Individual agrees to have their photo and biographical information shared on the CACC Wall-of-Fame display in the Career Center building.
The recognition dinner will be held on March 29, 2017 from 6-8:30 pm.