Gifted and Talented
The Office of Gifted and Talented provides a continuum of services to local school districts, non-public school and Public School Academies by:
- supporting our local constituents in identifying students and instructors needs
- supporting the development of strategies to meet the learners' needs
- curricular enrichment
- flexible pacing in the regular classroom
- more specialized options for learners
- advocating for proactive responses to the needs of diverse learners in the regular classroom through Differentiated Instruction.
This office works cooperatively with local school districts, Lansing Community College, and Michigan State University to provide challenging educational enrichment opportunities for students in kindergarten through twelfth grade.